Most people who are on the go have to carry multiple devices to get the work done properly. For example: a phone, a tablet, a laptop, an ipod or walkman, a diary to take notes. People carry so many devices as each device is perfect in its own way to get a work done properly. A number of smartphones in the past have tried to put things together but only a handful succeeded to achieve atleast 50% perfection. The closest ones were the Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy II. However, coming November 2nd Samsung is coming up with it’s latest smartphone The Samsung Galaxy Note which promises to provide each task with perfection.
The promotions of the Galaxy Note clearly indicate that the main aim of the product is to target those who require a single device which can perform multiple tasks with maximum convenience.
Samsung Galaxy Note:
Let’s walk through some of the important features of this new phone.
1. 5.3″ large display with less than a centimeter thickness
- This is considered as Samsung Galaxy Note’s unique and most tempting feature. For those who love to work on the big screen, this phone provides a middle path between a 4″ smartphone display and a tablet display. Interesting experiment by Samsung.
Risk: Could be large for those who want to use it more like a phone for calling.
2. HD Super AMOLED display
- Claimed to be the 1st in the world in any phone with a resolution of 1280 X 800 having a HD Super AMOLED display.
3. 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Not long ago, the desktop PC had the same processor, which is now built into this smartphone which gives it super power and performance.
4. 8 Mega Pixel Camera
- A camera you can be really proud of. With an advanced 8MP camera Samsung Galaxy Note can capture every moment in such a great detail and display it on its high resolution screen. Video recording at 1080p HD @ 24 to 30 fps.
5. S Memo used with S Pen
- S Pen, the Samsung Stylus, can easily take note of things and you can just guess how great a feature this could be so that Samsung decided to name its new smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy “Note”. The S Pen is smart enough to be called the Smart Pen.
6. S Planner and other apps
- S planner is a schedule manager built in app for the Samsung Galaxy Note
Powered by the Android 2.3 Gingerbread on the launch but all set to be upgraded to Android 2.4 Icecream Sandwich, this phone has all the advantage of Android Marketplace apps. The phone can work on HSPA+ network upto 21Mbps or 4G LTE or EDGE/GPRS. Samsung Galaxy Note also has following built in sensors: Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity, Barometer, Light.
With an internal memory of 16GB and an external memory support upto 32GB, the space is large enough for a smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India
35000 – 40000 Expected range (Exact price to be announced on 2nd Nov)
Nov 2nd 2011 – Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India Â Rs. 34,990 /-