There are many factors that can cause shuddering such as anxiety that may make a person discomfort.
1. Monitor yourself and find out when shuddering is caused which can help to overcome it. Make a note of mind set at that moment when shuddering occurs.
2. Go to a doctor as the shuddering can be caused by many reasons such as seizure disorder, diabetic attack, hypothermia, etc. Find out the actual reason which causes shaking for treating it at the right time.
3. Sometimes speaking in a crowd place like reading at church, etc can cause shuddering so create a way to get away from doing it.
4. Keep on doing the same activity very often that causes shuddering which may help in reducing it sometimes.
5. Keep on doing the activities frequently which stops shuddering as stopping the activities can sometimes cause anxiety and shuddering may return.