Security for the internet is very useful for the user at home. The best ways toÂ save it from anyone accessing it illegally is by changing the modem password from its original setting.It can be done by the followings simple ways.
1. Find out the ip address of the modem which will be there underneathe the modem,it will be in digits something like http://192.168.0.0, easy to find.
2. Enter this numbers in the we browser,whi will guide you to the login page of the modem.
3. Type the username & password of the modem, the setting will be always admin & admin always. I this fails to work enter the reset button in modem & do the previous things again.
4. Press the setting link which may be setup or security which may vary from one modem to other. If this also fails search it on the menu to get the username or password page.
5. Finally after all this enter the old password in the desired field & select a new password by entering it on the required At last save the settings