Google AdSense is useful to make money online and Google Analytics is useful to track the visitors to the It is a simple way which can be used to link Google AdSense to Google Analytics.
1. First thing to do is sign up for a Google AdSense account and Google Analytics account. After that you will get an html code that can be used in the website.
2. Place the html code in the website to know the information on how the website is performing and how much money is received.
3. Sign in to the Google AdSense account and select the Advanced Reports section for linking both the accounts.
4. Find a link which says connect the Google Analytics account to your Google AdSense account, select and click which will lead you to the creation of new Analytics account or using an existing account.
5. The email and password used for Google AdSense must be same as the Google Analytics email and password. Select the existing account and log in to Google Analytics account, now it will be possible to switch between both the accounts.
6. Log into the Google AdSense account, at the main report page you can find the link that allows going directly to the Google Analytics account.