Simple steps to become Fair some home remedies
1. Take a few drops of baby oil and mix it with a few drops of rose water and olive oil.
2. Warm the solution either in a microwave or over stove top for a minute or until you can touch the solution directly without burning your hands.
3. Gently massage this solution over your face, hands, legs or your entire body if you desire.Leave on for 20 minutes and have a wash.
4. After the wash, apply baby lotion or any other skin moisturizer to keep your skin soft and moisturized throughout the day.
5. Repeat this process every day before a bath or as often as you can. The natural ingredients of baby oil, rose water ,olive oil and baby lotion will lighten your complexion in a few weeks.
6. Alternatively, mix some lime juice with cucumber juice and curd.Apply this solution to your hands, face and legs or entire body.Leave on for 20 minutes or until your face and body feels â€˜dryâ€™ with the solution on.
7. Go for a wash. Lime, Curd and Cucumber are natural skin bleachers and they tend to whiten the skin when regularly applied.
8. Dab some good skin lotions such as a gentle baby lotion or others to keep your skin moisturized and soft after a bath.Repeat the process as often as you can.